Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

What is my blog about?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This blog will help to demonstrate concept/meaning of depression. You learn the different helpful tips from reading articles, videos, visual and hearing models and etc. to help illustrate the situation on depression or even yourself in this case. You will begin to realize the difference between normal sadness and depression and how they are linked to each other. You also see how depression has effected teens, children, and adults.Depression is a huge problem among people worldwide. It doesn't matter what age, race, ethnicity, or background you are, it's a problem for all. Although it is relatively part of the human condition people need to know how to handle and escape from it. In addition researching on depression will help me to deal with depression with patients who have this mood disorder in the future when I become a nurse and further my studies in school.



This picture below illustrate depression in premature infants. Infants are affected by this also. It affects everyone no matter who you are:



This is my poster. 
I chose this idea illustrate my topic on depression. 
The colors in my poster represents sadness and misery. 




No comments:

Post a Comment